The 15-days and the 1 month options are subscriptions that auto-renew unless you cancel them. The moment they renew depends on which one you purchased: either every 15 days or every month counted from the date of the purchase.
You can find the date at the bottom of your 'My Account' page.
You can expect the debit to be visible on your statements after about 3 days after this renewal date. You will receive an invoice for every billing cycle.
For every subsequent billing cycle we will automatically debit your pre-authorized payment method.
An example using the 15-days subscription:
You purchase a Premium Account on May 1st. You can use it for 15 days, including May 15th.
- May 15th is the last day of the first billing cycle.
- On May 16th, the subscription will be automatically renewed if you haven't canceled it yet.
The second billing cycle will be from May 16th, including May 30th.
If you do not cancel the subscription on that 15th day (May 30th), there will be an automatic renewal on May 31st, and so on.
An example using the 1 month subscription:
You purchase a Premium Account on May 1st. You can use it for a month, including May 31st.
- On June 1st, there will be an automatic renewal for another month, if the subscription is not canceled yet. May 31st is the last day of the first subscription period.
- To make sure there will not be a renewal, you need to cancel the subscription at the latest on May 31st.
- If you haven't canceled the subscription on May 31st, a new billing cycle will be initiated on June 1st.
If you do not cancel the subscription on June 30th, there will be another renewal on July 1st, and so on.
Your subscription is still active and new billing cycles will be initiated unless you cancel it. You can do this anytime, but be mindful that you do that before the next billing cycle starts.
So, even if you don't (want to) use your subscription any longer, unless you cancel it, new billing cycles will still be created.
You can find the invoices and more information about your Premium Account and subscription at the bottom of 'My Account' page.